Bronze Packageup to 4 hours
- Our Bronze package will cover your ceremony only. We will arrive 30 minutes before and look to leave 30-60 minutes after. During this time we will both be on hand to capture pictures of your guests as they arrive, along with the groom and best man, and of course the bridal party as they arrive.
- One of us will photograph the ceremony from the front whilst the other will be at the back, ensuring all angles are covered.
- After the ceremony we will take any posed shots required, along with confetti and group shots, and of course lots of natural shots too.
- You get a CD with your high-resolution images on
Silver Packageup to 6 hours
- As Bronze package but also including EITHER getting ready shots OR reception pictures
Gold Packageup to 8 hours
- As Silver package but can be flexible, i.e. could include getting ready shots, ceremony and reception, or ceremony, reception and evening up to 1st dance
Platinum Packageunlimited time
- This ultimate package will ensure nothing from your day will be missed and will tell the full story of your day.
- We will be with you for both Bride and Groom getting ready shots, the ceremony, reception and evening reception right up to the 1st dance
We offer a photo printing service, whether you want your images printed on quality photographic paper or onto canvas. Please get in touch with us for a competitive quote.
Photo Book – variable cost
We can prepare a photo book for you.
The choice of which pictures you have in your album will be yours. We will discuss with you any preferences eg gloss or matte, lay flat pages, full page pictures, cover pictures etc, and will then do everything else for you.
As a guide only, a 48 page photo book will cost in the region of £150, which will include our fee of £100. The less pages or extras you have, the cheaper it will be and vice versa. Get in touch for more details